Friday, September 19, 2008

I was Tagged!!

***I was Tagged by JILL****

The Rules:-Link the Person who Tagged you- Mention rules on your blog- Tell about 6 quirks of yours- Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same- Leave a comment to let them know.

1. I have to have my feet shoved in some sort of crevice on my husband when we go to bed. My feet are always cold and he is always soooo warm. He hates it but he'll have to deal :)

2. I am a freak about when the toilet paper roll is empty and still on the roller thingy. B.J will get a new roll and set it on the counter and leave the empty one. I mean really is it that hard.!!!!

3. I am a clean freak....I have to have my house spotless at all times. I think I clean Anthony's toys up about 4 times a day, I really need to work on that one.

4. I am like Alyssa, I have to make list for everything. It really helps though with like meals and grocery shopping.. I don't buy as much if I have a list.

5. I hate socks........oh my oh my I can't stand to wear them, I don't even own a pair, if I need to wear them I wear B.J's. I would live in flip flops all year if I could.

6. I leave B.J a love note everyday... i know thats really mushy but they are fun notes. For example I'll say "You are the cheese to my macaroni" just funny stuff like that but it's fun and he always thinks that they are a cute way to start out his day. :) I love my husband what can I say.

I did not tag anyone... I know I'm Lame!!

No comments:

background

Anthony's B day

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

TWINS BIRTHDAY

Lilypie