Saturday, September 6, 2008

ABOUT US :)

How long have you been married? Almost a year... ya!
How old is your spouse? 23
Who eats more? B.J for sure except when I was prego... boy oh boy
Who said I love you first? Ummmm I did :)
Who is taller? B.J but just barely
Who sings better? I like to think I do...but he probably does.
Who is smarter? We are both freakishly smart :)
Who controls the T.V. remote? B.J for sure, but he'll give it up once in a while when he is in the right mood :)
Whose temper is worse? probably me
Who does the laundry? Me
Who does the dishes? Me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
Who cooks dinner? Me...he cooks breakfast on the weekends :)
Who is more stubborn? OH ME FOR SURE
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? B.J I love it :)
Whose parents do you see the most? I would say his cuz they live in Brigham & mine live in Ogden :(
Who has more friends? B.J & he reminds me of that often. ;)
Who has more siblings? Me.....4 brothers, how did I ever make it!!!
Who wears the pants in the family? We take turns....today its ME :)

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

What a cute new layout!! Looks like you are one up on me now.. cause I cant figure out how to make a new layout for the life of me!! But yours is way cute! Good job!

David and Camillia said...

You are so cute and I miss getting to see you all the time!! I hope all is going well with you and your family. I Like being able to see whats going on in your life on the blog.

Jill said...

haha. i tagged you. hope you don't mind. look at my blog for the rules!

background

Anthony's B day

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

TWINS BIRTHDAY

Lilypie