Monday, August 31, 2009

Update

Geez its been a long time since I've updated!! Where to begin... Logan is walking!! I am very excited about that, one less kid I have to carry around everywhere. Olivia is doing good she is full of sassyness and personality :) Anthony is growing like a weed, he cracks me up everyday! And I am doing not too bad, I have adjusted to the whole single mom thing, and we have a routine and it makes things so much easier on all of us. Oh and I am getting some family pics done with just me and the kids on Saturday and there lovely dad had them last weekend and decided to give the boys mohawks without telling me, that really made my day let me tell ya. I'll hopefully get it fixed and ill post pics when I get them. Hope everyone is doing good and have a beautiful day :)

1 comment:

Nick & Kerrie Andrews & Family said...

Any Pics with you and the kids will be adorable! you are a wonderful mom with wonderful kids.. all will turn out good!

background

Anthony's B day

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

TWINS BIRTHDAY

Lilypie