Monday, April 20, 2009

2009 Salt Lake City 1/2 Marathon






Well I DID IT!!! I ran the 1/2 marathon for my first time, and I can honestly say I think I'm addicted. It was such an awesome experience!! My goal was to run at least to mile 8 without stopping to walk, well before I knew it I was running through the finish line without stopping once!! I was so proud of myself, I trained and trained for this and I kept positive and everything turned out just like I wanted it to. I made it in 2 hours and 44 minutes. I came in 3400th place out of 4200. Not bad for my first one :) Here are a couple of pics of the my most awesome experience ever!!!!! Oh and if you are a Biggest Loser watcher, the black team that has already been voted off was there running in the 1/2. And I got to meet them and took pics. So great, everyone should do this at least once in a lifetime :)

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

That is extremely awesome!! Way to go! Way to have that motivation to do something that impressive! Oh and the black team was awesome, Im jealous you got to meet them!

background

Anthony's B day

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

TWINS BIRTHDAY

Lilypie