Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Bachelor

Oh my gosh I absolutely am so happy that a new season has started!!! I love Jason he is so cute and sweet. I haven't warmed up to any of the girls yet, but eventually I'll start the point where I cry when one the ones I love don't get a rose. :) B.J says I get way to into these kind of shows, and I admit that I do, but you just can't stop!!!! Well I hope that you all were able to watch it last night, I can't wait for the episode where Diona comes back!! I really dislike her and she brings a lot of drama with her! So FUN :) Well hope you all had a Happy New Year and I'll post some pics here soon, I don't have enough time in my day to do everything I want but it will happen soon. Peace

2 comments:

David and Camillia said...

I watched the Bachelor too! I thought of you as I watched it. Some of the girls are nerds. I hope you had a great holiday!!

Nick & Kerrie Andrews & Family said...

I am SO EXCITED for this Season! I told Nick that no matter what he thinks... I am in Love with Jason and he's my new Boyfriend! ha! ha! I even have Avery saying he's my boyfriend! I don't like DeAuna either! She BUGS! He had better not go back with her! Who does she think she is, that she can come back like that and he's going to just want her! BUG! I love JASON! This will be the best season so far! :) Love ya girl! We need to get together! We only live a hop, skip and a jump away!

background

Anthony's B day

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

TWINS BIRTHDAY

Lilypie