Friday, October 17, 2008

I was Tagged! Dang it :)

I've been tagged!!
List 5 fears, 5 joys, 5 obsessions/collections, 5 surprising facts about you. Tag 5 people.

5 Fears
1. Losing someone I love
2. Getting in a car accident
3. Swimming in the ocean
4. Moving in with my mother in law :)
5. Anything bad happening to my kids

5 Joys
1. My kids :)
2. B.J he is the cheese to my macaroni :)
3. Being a mom is just the best joy, I'm so glad that I was lucky enough to experience it in my life.
4. A date with my husband
5. A clean house

5 obsessions/collections
1. I am obsessed with Good Things Utah, I watch it EVERYDAY
2. I clean up Anthony's toys like 5 times a day cuz I'm obsessed with having a clean house.
3. I am obsessed with this whole blogging thing.........holy cow
4. I am obsessed with my kids' cheeks, I am squeezing them all the time. B.J gets so mad at me :(
5. I collect purses I guess, I think I have like 10 right now.


5 surprising facts about you
1. I can say all 50 states in alphabetical order.
2. I can flip the bird with my toes.
3. I am a mother of TWINS :)
4. I can't have anymore kids :(
5. I love to run run run

I am tagging Kerrie, Tracy, Jen

1 comment:

Nick & Kerrie Andrews & Family said...

I hope you had a great Anniversary Yesterday!

background

Anthony's B day

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

TWINS BIRTHDAY

Lilypie